Have you eaten guacamole without cilantro? I totally forgot about it, when I created this yummy alternative. This salt-free snack is healthiest and just as tasty when eaten with your choice of raw vegetable or, my favorite, raw Nori sheets.
Time: 10 mins
Ingredients (Serving: 1-2)
1 medium Hass avocado
½ fresh lime
3 cherry tomatoes, minced
2 tsp fresh dill, minced
1 tsp minced chives
1 tsp minced red onion
1 tsp jalapeno, minced (Be careful to remove seeds before chopping.)
1. Cut avocado lengthwise around the seed, twist in half. Remove the seed by gripping both sides of the half with both thumbs and using your fingers to push up underneath the seed gently without puncturing avocado skin . Use spoon to scoop out avocado into bowl.
2. Add dill and chives.
2. Using a fork, mash the avocado into bowl. Mash it until you have a fairly smooth cream.
3. Add tomato, red onion, jalapeno and stir. Peppers vary in their hotness so start with ½ tsp and adjust for your own taste preference. Also, wash your hands after chopping them to avoid the possibility of burning your eyes with an unconscious touch.
4. Squeeze in lime to taste. Depending on how juicy it is, I usually squeeze in the entire half lime.
5. If you choose to eat it with Nori, you can make bite-size squares by folding the sheets multiple times and tearing along the folds.
6. Of course, if you choose to eat it with corn chips, they should be GMO and Salt free.
If you like this post, please share it with others, subscribe to divinewiz for future posts and/or like divinewiz on Facebook.