An award is passed on by bloggers to fellow bloggers who “positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.”
This is so sweet! I really appreciate my fellow blogger at My Sweet Life for taking the time to share this award with me….doubly, since I believe her blog to be inspirational, especially for those suffering with Type 1 diabetes. It feels really good to know that all of my hard work is actually inspiring someone.
Rules of the award…
Each person who gets an award is asked to answer this series of questions, so that others may know a little more about us…
1. Where would you most like to travel to? Ethiopia and India are on the top of my list. Lately, India has been really calling me. I am already a world traveler, so the list is long.
2. Do you have a sweet tooth? Absolutely! However I kicked my refined sugar addiction and have eliminated foods with white sugar, brown sugar, raw sugar, sugar cane, corn syrup, fructose, maltose, maltodextrin, sucrose, glucose, dextrose, lactose, etc. from my diet. I have completely lost the taste for pastries..other than brownies. I use Agave and Stevia to sweeten food and drinks.
3. What motivates you to keep you blogging? Days like this 🙂 Plus, I really want to help end the misery of pain and disease that I see so many people inflicted with. There are so many dangerous drugs and supplements and unnecessary operations. It hurts to know that people are losing organs and other body parts and that these are acceptable procedures in our society. People suffer and die when they do not have to because nature provides easy solutions…
4. Who is your favorite comedian?Chris Rock and Russell Peters are my favorite stand-up comedians. I really like Dave Chapelle in skits and movies.
5. What is your favorite outdoor activity? Lately, biking and laying in the sun.
6. Who was your favorite teacher and why? I have had so many great teachers. I could not possibly pick a favorite. My mom was my first and greatest teacher; helping me become a woman. My father helped me understand the world. I liked my fifth grade teacher because she was fair and assigned work connected with real life experiences (e.g. a class town) There was a teacher in college who helped me learn to write creatively. My first spiritual guru, among other things, taught me Reiki and Reflexology. There are too many awesome teachers to list here.
7. Do you own any pets? Yes, I have the sweetest, most beautiful cat who is super affectionate and she follows my instructions..for a while, anyway. I feel really lucky to have her.
8. Most embarrassing moment in your life? (That you are willing to share.) The most recent was when I thought I was replying to a private email and it ended up on facebook. It was a comment meant for the son of a well known man. The comment was true but unfavorable. I really appreciate and respect the man, so I was extremely disappointed when it happened. I did not know you could reply to facebook comments via email.
9. Where are you from?
Possibly another planet:)
10. How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? LOL!
Paying it forward….
Part of receiving the award means I can spread the sunshine love to ten other bloggers who brighten my day with little rays of sunshine…
- Kaligrafi Nusantara
- Live What You Know
- Poppy’s Pastisserie Bunny Kitchen
- Talking Experience
- Fueled By Vegetables
- Cat In Water
- Violet’s Veg’n E-comics
- Live Blissful
- Earth Messages
The ball is in your court, you awesome bloggers. If you would like to post your award, answer the same questions I have above and pay forward your sunny ten, then that would be lovely. Either way, thank you for bringing sunshine into my life. Thank you again, My Sweet Life, for an unexpected warmth of love!
Many sunshine filled hugs and kisses to all you lovely people xo!