A big thanks goes to Shelley Cormac for following my blog and tagging me with the Dragon’s Loyalty. She aspires to help others through their “dark shadows” by sharing her own experiences at Living With Shadows. In addition to her posts, you will find Rock videos.
- Display the Award Certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award.
- Present 15 or so awards to deserving bloggers.
- Send the nominees a comment to let them know of their nomination.
- Post seven interesting things about yourself.
Below are seven facts about me. Only you can decide if they are interesting…
1. I enjoy listening to music from all over the world and from almost every genre. I like to keep my ipod on random so that I am constantly surprised by 1 of over 10,000 songs.
2. Dancing is one of my passions. I love Salsa On2, West African, and freestyle.
3. I love world travel and, thanks to friends, I have managed to avoid the typical tourist experience. I have visited 15 different countries and have met the nicest people every place that I visited. Since I have no interest in cold Antarctica, the only continent I have left to land on is Australia.
4. I lived in West Africa for two years and the experience really changed my life perspective for the better.
5. I have learned three foreign languages (Spanish, Portuguese and African-Portuguese Creole). I can usually remember them when I am forced to speak them for a few hours.
6. I do not subscribe to TV. This has helped me tremendously with silent mind meditation because my mind filters less images and talking. I can still watch programming on the internet, if I choose to. Currently, the only show I watch is “The Good Wife”.
7. I find it extremely challenging to pass plants for sale without taking one home. There has to be a minimum 13 pounds of soil in my home.
Blogs that I nominate…
- Steve McCurry’s Blog
- The Citizens Of Fashion
- Fueled By Vegetables
- Singapore Vegetarian Explorer
- Ray Ferrer-Emotion On Canvas
- Adventurous Nutmeg
- The Top Ten Of Anything And Everything
- Whole Food Runner
- Social Action
- Not Your Average Tourist
- With Raw Intentions
- Miss Lou Acquiring Lore
- Rebecca’s Pathway To Better Living And Through Life