This is my favorite raw dish and it is so easy to prepare. It tastes so good that I have been reluctant to share the recipe.
Ingredients: (3 (home servings)-6 raw-restaurant-sized servings)
4 Temple or Valencia oranges
2 tsp Red Thai Curry paste
1 tbsp Toasted Sesame oil
2 tbsp raw agave nectar
6 large Zucchini
1 1/2 cup Broccoli (shredded)
3/4 cup green onions (minced or finely chopped)
1 handful of unsulphured sodium-free sun-dried tomatoes (about 8 dried)
red pepper flakes
1. Use Spiral Slicer to turn Zucchini into “pasta.” The texture of the “pasta” improves if you let it air for a couple of hours but it is fine if you eat it when you slice it. The slicer will leave Zucchini remnants that you can use as a topping.
2. Slice oranges in quarters, remove seeds and add flesh to Vitamix.
3. Add Red Thai Curry paste, Toasted Sesame oil and Agave.
4. Blend ingredients for about 1 minute.
5. If you would like a thicker sauce, add sun-dried tomatoes and blend for another minute.
6. Add sauce to noodles and mix thoroughly garnish each serving of noodles with broccoli (1/4 cup per Zucchini) and green onions.
Note: With raw Zucchini noodles, I find it best not to add the sauce until serving time. This will limit the amount of excess water forming in the dish.
7. Sprinkle red pepper flakes (optional)
If you like this post, please share it with others, subscribe to divinewiz for future posts and/or like divinewiz on Facebook.